a month ago
13465 Jupiter Rd
Dallas, Texas, 75238
Support, promote, and maintain the Quality System. Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the system and the overall product quality.
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT WESTROCK:
- Audits quality systems, processes, and products.
- Conducts final inspections for pallet release as required.
- Determines and communicates acceptability of product and action for handling nonconforming product.
- Responds to operators’ questions about the Quality System.
- Interacts with managers, supervisors, and operators on quality issues identified during audits.
- Promotes a positive quality culture.
- Defines levels of acceptance for quality defects using samples, drawings, and/or definitions.
Facilitates root-cause analysis of internal nonconformance.
Assists in plant improvement projects.
Performs other job duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have intermediate computer skills including email, routine database activity
- Must be able to set up and operate lab testing equipment once training is completed
- Must be able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Must understand different types of equipment and their function as to our business and the materials used to make the product sold.
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as operating and procedure manuals and safety rules.
- Must be able to write routine daily reports.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.